Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oceana's Ocean Hero Award Nomination

My friend Siel of the popular, funny, and highly informative blog - greenLAgirl - has nominated me for:

At the urging of some friends, I have decided to put a link on my blog in case you would like to nominate me too.

I am honored that Siel thought of me, and humbled by the support I have received so far.

Also - I encourage you to nominate other Ocean Heroes that you know too!

From now until April 19th - here is the nomination page.

If I get into the final 8, then it will be time to vote! I'll keep you posted.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

1 comment:

  1. Good day.

    This email is sent to formally gain your authorization for including
    your blog about Santa Monica in our region called The Blog Patrol at no charge.

    This is the link: http://www.tpinetwork.com/networksearchsantamonicablogger.htm

    Kindly inform me by return email if you approve.

    Mark Fisher mfisher@tpinetwork.com
    TPI Network

    ReplyDelete